Network Automation Support Team Manager
Stateless is on a mission to reinvent network connectivity. Central to that was our initial innovation, where we demonstrated an ability to efficiently decouple state from processing in network functions—a task formerly deemed infeasible in high-performance networking systems, but now, in doing so, we have opened the door for fundamentally changing how high-scale networks are built.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
The Technical Support Manager will be responsible for helping Stateless’ customers diagnose and resolve complex issues, serving as the customer’s advocate for timely resolution of issues, as well as problem reproduction and escalation.
You have strong collaboration and leadership skills combined with hands-on experience building and running technical support teams in a rapidly growing company. You’re comfortable managing high profile customers and collaborating with engineering and sales teams. The role requires you to build out new processes, stay calm under pressure, and solve tough problems with a “never give up” attitude.
If you are excited to help build a product the world has never seen before, looking to lead a team, and are a fast learner, then this is the right challenge for you.
- Previous experience 24/7/365 network managed services, colocation or cloud MSP support teams.
- Networking experience with BGP routing, packet filters, IPSEC, and Layer 3 WAN. Even better if you have had direct experience implementing network solutions.
- Exposure to REST APIs, scripting (e.g. python), and a desire to practice, train, and support API based network automation; this is the future.
- Technical writing skills.
- Sensitive to SLA based service delivery.
- Experience using and optimizing IT service management and operations software.
- 24/7 scheduling and customer incident management.
- Use and implementation of SaaS-based IT Operations Management systems.
- Recruiting and onboarding skills.
- Audit and security exposure: SSAE16, HIPAA, PCI-DSS, ISO 27001.
- Colocation Cross-connect & network interconnection provision and use.
At Stateless you will make an impact right out of the gate. As a company, we are challenging the status quo, and as a culture, we do the same. We stand for a culture in which we are SUPPORTIVE of one another and committed to team diversity, SINCERE in our communication with our colleagues and customers, STUDIOUS in the way we are serious and accountable for our work, always STRIVING to improve, and ultimately STATELESS where we are willing to adapt as needed.
We take care of you here at Stateless. We offer flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, and contribute 100% of health, dental, and vision costs. Stateless is a TechStars Boulder company with strong venture funding.
We are dramatically ramping and scaling our team; we are aiming for 3x growth in the next 18 months. This is your opportunity to join a highly collaborative environment as part of an innovative, tight-knit team of talented individuals bringing an amazing new product to market. We are already well on our way and are navigating deep into uncharted networking waters. Please think about joining Stateless on this transformational networking journey!