Technical Product Manager
It is very rare to be part of a company that creates an inflection point in an established market, changing the way that it operates, and resetting customer expectations to a new level. Stateless is achieving this and fundamentally changing how networking is being done in the data center and beyond.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to join a well funded startup, but it is important to realize that this is not an ordinary PM position. You will have an ambitious mindset, can think out of the box, can find innovative solutions, wear different hats, and be a key building block in the product team.
As a company we are challenging the status quo, as a culture we do the same. We thrive as an organization by respectfully challenging each other so you will need to be willing to learn and open to honest feedback. We are the definition of dynamic and fast-paced, hungry for opportunity, and humble. We are all becoming the change we want to see in the networking industry.
WHAT YOUR DAY TO DAY WILL LOOK LIKE
- Work closely with the engineering team to support the release of the Stateless platform, minimizing time-to-market and ensuring that product requirements meet customer needs and align with the Stateless vision.
- Craft manuals, design guides, troubleshooting guides, deployment guides and evaluation guides for the Stateless platform.
- Interact with customers and potential customers to provide input into, and guide the direction of, Stateless’ product road map including features, integrations, and deployment process.
- Gain a deep understanding of market requirements for out-of-box experience and usability, identifying existing gaps and implementing solutions that will differentiate Stateless from the competition, drive growth and delight the customer.
- Engage in the sales process to guide customers in their productization plans.
- Drive and support product launch activities and assist with trade shows, conferences and market outreach activities.
- Write and provide the marketing department with technical product collateral.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO HAVE
- Experience in pushing a both a software and hardware-based product to market.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to clearly and expertly translate market needs into product requirements, prioritize and lead short and medium term road map items, and oversee tasks and timelines with Engineering, Sales and Marketing.
- Strong problem-solving skills, flexible, dependable, self-starter, willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- Ability to travel as needed to adequately support the sales process for the assigned accounts.
- Understands and is willing to embrace our values, and respect the diversity of our team.
- Proven track record of leading all aspects of a successful product throughout its life cycle and effectively communicating recommendations to executive management.
- Willing to commute or relocate to Boulder, Colorado as this position is not open for remote working.
EVEN BETTER IF YOU HAVE THESE BONUS SKILLS
- Routing Protocols - BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS technologies (RSVP, LDP, L2VPN, L3VPN), VXLAN
- SDN, SD-WAN, NFV technologies
- Service Provider & Large Scale Enterprise Switching & Routing
- Cloud & Data Center Networking - CLOS, EVPN, VPLS
- Knowledge of Public Cloud - AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Experience in infrastructure solutions, networking, or storage companies.
- Network Security - Firewalls, IPsec, UTM
WHY STATELESS?We take care of you here at Stateless. We offer flexible working hours, unlimited PTO, and pay 100% of health, dental, and vision. Our company is venture backed and a Techstars Boulder graduate with diversity at the core of its culture. We are currently a team of fourteen and plan to grow to forty in the next 18 months. We all want to make a difference in this world by being part of a team that is providing a groundbreaking technology in the area of software-based networking. We love to work hard but also have fun and enjoy our lives outside of the office. We value work-life balance and maintain a supportive culture.
Check us out at: www.bestateless.com