Senior Sales Engineer Position
Stateless is a Boulder-based venture-backed startup building a software platform that allows Data Center Providers to deploy managed network services for web-scale environments. As the first SE in the organization you will be in a high impact, very prominent role responsible for establishing Stateless as an innovative technology provider.
Initially, the role is to be an individual contributor who as a key part of the team to continue the technical momentum that Stateless has gained within our Early Adopter accounts. Additionally, this hire is expected set and establish the position responsibilities within the company, identifying the best practices, methodologies, and methodologies to act a liaison between the customer and product management and engineering. This position is in the Boulder/Denver area.
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed our objectives.
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills, sales ability, and exceptional customer focus.
- Present Stateless’ value proposition to customers and partners.
- Participate in consultation with prospective users and product capability assessment and validation as it applies to the technical sales process.
- Install, support and maintain the Stateless platform at the pre-sales PoC
- Build long-term business relationships and become a trusted advisor within each account to find opportunities and sell the Stateless platform.
- Deep understanding of technical sales techniques and processes including the ability to understand customer needs, overcome objections, assist in the development of business cases, and technically close deals.
- Ability to build and manage relationships with technical resources at all levels of a customer organization.
- Flexible, dependable, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- Ability to travel as needed to adequately support the sales process for the assigned accounts.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills, as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Routing Protocols - BGP, OSPF, ISIS, MPLS technologies (RSVP, LDP, L2VPN, L3VPN), VXLAN
- SDN, SD-WAN, NFV technologies
- Service Provider & Large Scale Enterprise Switching & Routing
- Cloud & Data Center Networking - CLOS, EVPN, VPLS
- Knowledge of Public Cloud - AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud
- Network Security - Firewalls, IPsec, UTM
In addition to offering great salaries and benefits, we have a very flexible working hours schedule. Our company is venture-backed and a Techstars Boulder graduate. We are currently a team of fourteen and plan to grow to forty in the next 18-months. We all want to make a difference in this world by being part of a team that is providing a cutting edge technology in the area of software-based networking. We love to work hard but also have fun and enjoy our lives outside of the office. We value work-life balance and support each other very well. Read more about us at http://www.BeStateless.com